A leader in DDI, EfficientIP enables secure and dynamic IP communication between users and apps/services by:
- Securing DNS services for protecting users, apps and data and ensuring service continuity, and
- Simplifying life-cycle management of DDI resources, via smart automation, cross-platform visibility and policy control from a single pane of glass.
A critical piece of IT infrastructure, client companies rely on EfficientIP to help control risks and reduce the complexity of challenges they face with cloud applications, virtualization, mobility, digital transformation and SDN.
EfficientIP’s API suite allows easy integration to ecosystem partners, thereby enhancing network lifecycle management efficiency and accuracy, and faciliating the deployment of consistent security policies by utilizing the IP golden records stored in a centralized repository. EfficientIP is aligned with Cisco Umbrella, Cisco DNA, Cisco ACI, Tufin, ServiceNow, VMware, Microsoft, and more.
A comapny committed to thinking differently about the DDI industry – innovation is at the core of EfficientIP’s mission which is centred around: heightened security, advanced automation, and greater simplicity for customers. Many of EfficientIP’s features have now become best practice standards such as network reconciliation management. In addition, EfficientIP invented the advanced SmartArchitecture™ concept, which upgraded the management of multi-vendor DNS and DHCP from service level to architecture level. EfficientIP is the world’s first DDI vendor to have released patented and award-winning innovation features to secure against threats to the DNS infrastructure:
- Hybrid DNS Engine, which provides 2 different DNS technologies to mitigate zero day vulnerability and eliminate single point of failure
- DNS Blast, the world’s fastest DNS server, a patented application that can absorb up to 17 million DNS queries per second to absorb DNS DDoS attacks
- DNS Guardian, the only DDI market solution providing adaptive DNS security to ensure 100% continuity of DNS services and protect against data exfiltration