Hiring: Junior Full Stack Engineer
We are looking for a Junior Full Stack Engineer (Software Developer)
to join our R&D team and help us fundamentally change the way professional investors find & execute often large & complex deals. You will join our “Data” engineering squad, providing our investors the best tools to increase our deal flow and invest even better & faster, with more predicability, transparency & repeatability! Your goal is to help us on a daily basis by developing a cutting-edge flow intelligence system with a cool tech stack or integrate 3rd party solutions (such as Watson, Azure or Fullcontact), improve our workflows, discover hidden investment opportunities and better understand the chaotic dynamics of our ecosystem with both quantitative and qualitative insights.
· Contribute to our internal Node.js investment system
· Build a top-of-the-class admin and UI
· Communicate with users and understand their pain points
· Test and integrate 3rd party tools to our stack
· Hacking around to help people with their day to day tasks
· BS in Software Engineering or related field
· Programming experience in front-end and back-end development
· Node.js, React, Bash
· A passion for shipping quality code
· An interest in solving other people’s issues
· Great oral and written communication in either English or French
NICE TO HAVE
· MS or PhD in Software Engineering or related field
· Working in a very fast-paced and continuously changing environment
· Some knowledge of AWS, Serverless, NLP, Web Crawling…
· An interest in technology investing
Applicants should send their CV and a Cover Letter through the form below.
About Jolt Capital
Jolt Capital SAS (www.jolt-capital.com) is a fully independent Private Equity firm that specialises in Growth Capital Technology Investing and is authorised and regulated by the AMF (Autorité des Marchés Financiers). Jolt Capital generates returns for its investors by enabling mid-sized technology-rich companies with strong fundamentals to execute their growth strategies, in sectors that offer good exit potential across software, mobility, cloud and Internet of Things (IoT). In providing growth capital to our portfolio companies, we support their scaling in new markets, new capacities and new acquisitions, while mitigating the risks towards solid value creation.