We are looking for an Accounting and Administrative Specialist (Collaborateur Administratif et Comptable)
in order to perform a variety of accounting and administrative tasks within a multi-company environment, where they will be reporting directly to the CFO. The position will entail a certain degree of autonomy in respect of various general administrative activities, requiring the candidate to be particularly organised and proactive. The ideal candidate should be diligent & hard-working with an ability to prioritize & problem solve effectively, all with a constant attention to details. She/he should have:
- previous experience (of at least 2 → 3 years) in a similar position
- solid French and English oral and written communication skills
- very good knowledge of commonly used computer’s programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- French upper secondary education with specialization in accounting as a minimum requirement.
- Past involvement in regulatory compliance and paralegal support within a “fund management” environment in France would be considered as an asset.
– To prepare, review, correct and maintain (or assist in preparing, reviewing, correcting and maintaining) a variety of financial and administrative records, reports and documents.
– To collect and enter data for various types of financial/administrative spreadsheets.
– To manage incoming and outgoing purchase orders, invoices and other relevant accounting/administrative documents.
– To process expense reports.
– To develop and maintain the internal archives, filing systems and contact lists.
– To support the company’s employee-related / payroll activities. – To support the company’s investor relations and portfolio-related administrative activities.
– To liaise with external consultants and service providers (accountants, payroll, regulatory and compliance, …).
– To support in updating and maintaining the company’s policies and procedures and support the related regulatory & compliance activities.
– To support the drafting of correspondence and legal documents.
– To research new suppliers/service providers and, more generally, recommend changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
– To perform any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to the position.
Applicants should send their CV and a Cover Letter through the form below.
About Jolt Capital
Jolt Capital SAS (www.jolt-capital.com) is a fully independent Private Equity firm that specialises in Growth Capital Technology Investing and is authorised and regulated by the AMF (Autorité des Marchés Financiers).
Jolt Capital generates returns for its investors by enabling mid-sized technology-rich companies with strong fundamentals to execute their growth strategies, in sectors that offer good exit potential across software, mobility, cloud and Internet of Things (IoT).
In providing growth capital to our portfolio companies, we support their scaling in new markets, new capacities and new acquisitions, while mitigating the risks towards solid value creation.